Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hurray for Rogan!!

4 nights! 4 nights of uninterupted sleep. Sure there is the occasional whisper in the middle of the night as he rolls over and gets comfortable. But there has been no leaving the room, no coming to get mommy until "morning". Hurray for Rogan! By George I think he's got it!!

We now need to work on pushing his bedtime back a bit. Usually it's between 7 and 7:30, but I think we need to be thinking that 7:30 is the earliest from now on. Because he has been getting up before 6am since we took his crib down. (In the crib he would wake up but 4 out of 5 times go back to sleep for a bit)

This morning it was 5:35am, and I was in the shower. I had a little man waiting outside the shower glass for me to finish up. And he wasn't happy that I was wet and had to dry off before I could follow through with his "uppy!!" request.

So tonight will hopefully be a little later bedtime, but a good night again. Thursday nights we have tumbling class, 40 minutes of running and jumping, which is GREAT and it wears him out. Plus it doesn't get over until 7 so he automatically goes to bed a bit later that night.

Thank you Rogan for being such and awesome little boy and making the transition from your crib incredibly smoothe all things considered. I love you and am very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment