Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not a baby... Not yet a big boy

So many times I'm reminded about how big Rogan is...
I am not your baby anymore, mommy. I can get my shoes, say and point to what I want, run around, make you laugh, play on the ipad, oh, and I like cars. Not just cars but also Disney Cars... And I will stop at every poster of Cars to say "I want that". I love to push cars and say vroom vroom!

With this in mind I have been wanting to add more decor to Rogans room, so I bought several car items to hang on his wall, and some new sheets that have cars, too.

Other times he looks so small, still mommy's little one.
I still need your help, mommy. I can't quite use a spoon, I need your hand when I step up and down, I get very frustrated when I can't express what I want, I still fall down, cry, and smile ear to ear when I see you. I'm learning new things every day.

Before Rogan was born we chose adorable animal bedding and decor, I still love it. So does he. So even though cars have entered the picture, the animals are not exiting. I got more! We have his bedding, and then 3 wall hangings hanging above the changing table. Now, with the wall hangings are wall stickers of the same animals acting as a faux border around that side of the room. The other large wall has a quilt rack and will also have a small car hanging and wall stickers of cars on a track.

I love that his room is becoming more HIM. He loves animals, and now being able to bring in cars is great. It was a reason I left it basic until now. It's not just what I wanted, it's what my son likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment