Sunday, July 17, 2011

4 Wheelin'

I got this for Rogan a few weeks back... he loves stuff that moves, loves riding on stuff, pushing stuff, etc. Ryan and I before this new toys push him everywhere when he rides, since he's too young to pedal. I thought this was a great idea, AND they make them starting at 12m+... I got Rogan one that is for 18m+, but I really dont see any major differences between any of them. They all go about the same speed and use a push button on the handle to go. Once you graduate to the age 3+ 4 wheelers they use a foot pedal instead... we arent quite ready for that.

BUT... this has been sitting in our garage for 3 weeks, unused. Up until today he would push the button, but while he was safely standing next to it, never on it. We didn't force it... and today he decided he was ready to ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment