Wednesday, April 11, 2012

LIttle Devil / Little Angel

4:20am ... Rogan falls out of the bottom of the bed (I don't know how, he was at the top when I put him to bed).  I go in to soothe and help... "mommy I want juice, I want to go downstairs." 

thus starts a 70 minute battle. "no, it's night time, you can't go downstairs, we need to go back to bed, come lay down with me"... all while he's screaming at Ryan and I in his room.

5:30am rolls around, Ryan goes to take a shower, I reach the point where I know the time it would take to MAYBE put him down would be worthless since he needs to be up by 6:20 or so anyways, and I'm supposed to be out the door to work by 6am.  so we go downstairs... and he's quite happy about that.  argh.

so we have a very grumpy, tired child on our hands.

But... as I was leaving, late, since Ryan wasn't done until almost 6am and I still needed to shower.  Rogan was very sweet asking for a kiss and a hug, and then ANOTHER kiss and hug.  Though I think it was just a ploy to try to get me not to go to work, it was very cute and made the past 2 hours seem not so bad.  Rogan, I love you, even when you're screaming your head off at me at 4:30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment