Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had an early Easter lunch on Saturday with my family.  I cooked ham, mashed potatoes, and made seven-layer salad and deviled eggs.  Traditional easter faire.  It's what we would have had if my Grandad was still around, and I like keeping up the tradition.  My mom also brought fruit salad, rolls, and carrot cake.  Pretty much everything was devoured.  And Rogan sat and ate with us most of the time... though he only ate potatoes and bread.  oh well.

After lunch Rogan played outside with my mom, and then took a nap with the other guys (my dad and Ryan slept too) while the women (my mom, sister, and I) went to the outlet mall.  My sister got new Kate Spade gear, I looked but didn't buy a Coach Diaper bag, and we also stopped at Ralph Lauren and J. Crew for them.  By the time we got home Rogan was up (he slept for over 2 hours!) and it was time for cake and egg coloring!  Here are some highlights.  I couldn't find the camera, so apologies on quality, these are from my phone.  But some is better than none!





No comments:

Post a Comment