Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Month!

Well, hopefully.  If I'm still pregnant in May... I will not be happy. 

I'm now going to the OB twice a week, ugh, for NST's... non stress tests... where every time the baby moves I push a jeopardy button and they make sure his HR is going up and down with his movements.  It's a minimum of 20 mins, could take a long time if the baby decides to take a nap.  But so far he's been cooperative... and I like to nudge him to get him to move.

My ankles have vanished.  Bye Bye shoes... hello flip flops.  Flip flops that start the day nice and loose and comfy, and by 1pm are as tight as can be around my feet... and my little toes that were little to begin with are swallowed up by my huge feet.  And it's not just my ankes, it really goes all the way up to my knees, if not farther.  Elevating doesn't really do anything, going to ask for addition remedies tonight. 

Getting to the point where i'm REALLY ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I know he shouldn't come out YET... but if he wants to come out exactly at 37 weeks (which is technically full term), I definitely won't fight it.  Hoping the induction isn't any later than 38.

Rogan is being a great big boy.  He doesn't understand the concept of having a baby brother, but he will.  And I think he'll transition ok.  He's just glad he can play outside now.  That's really his only goal in life right now.  That, and watching Gabba or Dora. 

We took him out to eat 2 weeks ago on a Friday night... BWW's.  He was great!  He sat with us the whole time and ate his food.  I was a very proud mama.  He did do a little talking/flirting with the group of girls behind us, but they didn't seem to mind.  I'm thinking we'll take him out again this week or next to another family friendly place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment