Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When you are raising a son...

Sometimes it's wrestle mania night. And it just so happened this time it occurred when I was flying solo.

But I did my best! I pinned him several times, mixed in with throwing him from side to side on the couch. He got me too, of course. But I think I won. :)

When he starting trying to climb over the back of the couch we changed activities... But oh man, I see an injury in the future from going over that thing when I turn my back.

He also counted from 8-13 tonight. I don't know why he likes to start at 8, and I can't get him to start at one. Occasionally we start at 2. And we usually miss 4 and go straight to 5, but he is getting great at counting. Our favorite number right now is definitely 8. I repeated him and he kept going all the way to 13! And it was distinguishable! He kept going after 13 for a while, but they all sounded like 13. Haha. So I know he knows there are similar sounding "teen" numbers next, he just can't make them out yet. It amazes me how much he is learning and how well he retains information.

No comments:

Post a Comment