Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I was right to be annoyed.

Suspicisons confirmed. That night I woke up at 2:30am with a splitting headache, and didn't sleep after that. And at 4:30am the icing on the cake... time to throw up! ugh. not my favorite. Baby #2 is certainly kicking my butt this time around. I remember Rogan being much nicer to me while I was pregnant with him.

So I stayed home yesterday to sleep and recover. By last night I still had a faint headache, but was doing better.

This morning I'm practically 100%. hurray! I don't want to be sick for Christmas (like I was for Thanksgiving!! That was no fun!)

Rogan's new phrase that cracks me up:
"no, yet" meaning "not yet"

Rogan, are you going to eat dinner?
no, yet

Rogan, we need to change your diaper.
no, yet.

Rogan it's time to go nite nite.
no, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment