Monday, December 19, 2011

Annoyed

Tonight for the first time in a while I'm annoyed.... With everything,

I'm annoyed that...
Rogan fussed all the way home from daycare
He didn't want to take off his coat or shoes when we got home
My back hurts tonight
Rogan wanted to hang out on my shoulders tonight, further hurting my back
I have a dull headache that I'm worried will turn into a large one by morning... time for water!
I have stuff I want to do around the house and my body is saying no tonight
I wanted to put Rogan down to bed, but didn't have the emotional strength if he put up a fight so I had Ryan do it instead. And yes, he fussed.
Rogan insists on me being with him and not Ryan most of the time if he has the choice, forcing me to hide if I want a minute alone, or listen to whining if I refuse
I haven't had time to pick up my new contacts
My car is a mess, this is 95% my fault.
I can't drink a sugar free red bull until May.

Argh, just not my night I guess. Early to bed and hopefully a better mood in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment