Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas in St. Louis with Ryan's family...

Rogan really isn't into opening presents yet.

"What is this boring box you want me to peel? I'd rather play with my toys I already know exist, run around, and watch tv. Thanks."

Santa brought half of his presents to Grandad's and half to Grandma's. His stocking was magically full at both too. hehe.He did oblige us for a few presents.

Opening gifts with Grandad...

Once he realized what was under the package, the word "open" immediately followed. Here he is trying to get at one of his new Cars toys.
Grandad gave Rogan and Leapster! Mommy might actually get her iPad back. We have to download a few things before it's fully functional, but Rogan is very excited about a new tablet just for him. I have know idea what my face is doing... I'm weird.
After presents, lunch, and a nap it was time to pack up. Here is me, looking *AWESOME*. I think I'm asking him if he remembered something. His response was to whip out the camera and snap a pic of me.

Off to Cheryl's (Grandma's/Mema's) we went... hot wheels!!

Rogan's main present from Santa was a Lets Rock Elmo!

Here they are jamming...

Do you think he likes music/elmo??? (he's lip syncing!!)



Note: we had to get elmo out in the car on the ride home too.

and we also had to have a talk with our new alphie:

AND HUGS

his cute new monkey hat!

needless to say he had fun and was totally spoiled with attention, affection, toys, and food. Tis the season!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment