Monday, June 27, 2011

a mother's intuition

While grocery shopping yesterday by myself , I found myself buying contact solution, and across the isle was bandaids and neosporin.

Bandaids we have... but not a lot. Definitely don't have any neosporin. So, knowing that my son likes to run first, look second, I thought I'd pick up a pack of both.

When I got into the car I called home to let them know I was on my way...

- Hey I'm on my way
-- Are you almost home?
- Will be in 5 mins why?
-- Rogan wiped out on the concrete and has a bad scrape on his head.
- I BOUGHT NEOSPORIN!! see you soon.

haha. so, yes. Rogan scraped his head pretty bad yesterday outside. it's right on his hairline, so no bandaid, but needed to be cleaned and have some neosporin.

When I got home seemed like he had forgotten the whole thing, begging to go outside again as a walked in the door.

That's his new thing. He's obsessed with outside. Anytime we go out, or someone comes in, he insists on going. Last night Ryan was coming in from trimming the back yard and was met with a persistant toddler who would NOT let him in until he went out. A fit insued, obviously, since it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment