Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random Saturday Night Thoughts

My mom is pretty awesome. I love our long talks. Even when I'm mad at her, or even when she thinks I'm mad and I'm not, we have the best talks. She will listen to me at 3am if I needed her... That's love. And I would do the same for Rogan.

Our back neighbors are having a party tonight. This guy has to be Russian mob. Gonna be a late loud night over there.

Ryan will be coming to bed late tonight... It's my turn to getup with Rogan in the morning.

I didnt do the dishes tonight... Ugh, will have to do them in the morning.

My hair is greasy... I didn't shower today... And I was stuck in union station yesterday sweating with 4000 people waiting for delayed commuter trains back to the burbs cause of an accident. So I was really sweaty yesterday... I shoulda showered... Oh well, tomorrow morning.

I love relaxing in our bed, watching the food network before sleep... Which is what's happening right now.

Rogan was fussy today because of his shots I think. Hopefully tomorrow he's feeling better. He also had very little napping today. But he and I had fun at kohls buying new clothes for him.

My cat just turned 5... A switch flipped in her head and now she's a lap cat. I love it, except when I want to sleep. Which is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment