Sunday, June 12, 2011

How do we have a son that's talking!?!

At the park today, watching Rogan run around, this is the question Ryan asked me. And I have to agree. How did this happen? He's so darn cute. And every day I hear something from him I haven't heard before... Here is his vocabulary right now. He is talking all the time! And we are talking to him all the time. Our house is definitely loud. It's so nice that he can communicate better and better.

Mom ... Ma
Dad ... Dada
Mickey ... M ma
Mimi/me maw ... M ma
No ... Uh uh
Hello ... E ro
All done ... A da
All gone ... A ga
Again ... A ga ... Yeah, they are the same, we only know through context.
Down .. A dow
Cat ... Aaa
Owl ... Ow
Bella ... Ela
iPad ... Eye ta
He also says ow and uh-oh that need no Rogan to English translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment