Wednesday, February 15, 2012

oh Pinterest...

Pinterest and pregnancy... it should be illegal. When I was pregnant with Rogan, I wanted to do stuff around the house, but didn't know where to start.

Now, thanks to Pinterest, I not only have a starting point, but many, MANY ideas I want to do. And they are all organized on my "craft board" on Pinterest. Without it, my house would not have as many decorations, my wallet would have more money, and my husband wouldn't be rolling his eyes because I started another sentence with "so I saw on pinterest today...".

Projects:

That I want to start:
too many to name.

In the works:
first floor guest bath new decor
pictures on back staircase
wall hanging in upstairs hallway

Failed:
transferring a picture onto a canvas... not as easy as it looks, folks.

Finished:
Family wall planner
and new tonight, our living room wall decor. check it out! the vaulted wall is not empty anymore!


This project was made using 8 8x10 wood frames, 8 pieces of scrapbook paper, and a "there's no place like home" wall sticker.

Thanks PINTEREST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment