Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sleepy Mom

Yesterday Rogan had 1 nap, and it lasted only an hour. Then after daycare we went to a friend's house for a fun playdate. Toys, a trip to the park, more playing and dinner. Whew! Got home by 7, and he was asleep by 7:30.

... I was tired too. I crawled into bed at 8:30 to play with the iPad and watch tv.

8:45 - Rogan starts crying
8:50 - Still crying, so I go in to rock and calm him, Ryan takes a turn too.
9:00 - Back in the crib, starts crying again.
9:15 - Still crying! I make some warm milk.
9:30 - Wants no milk, just wants to snuggle. So we have more snuggles.
9:40 - Back in the crib, cries.
10:00 - Still crying... cannot take it anymore. Darn.
10:02 - Rogan and I crawl into the guest bed together.
10:03 - Rogan is snoring laying half on top of me.
11:00 - I'm still awake... I think, have I slept? don't know. But now I have to pee. Darn.
SLEEEEEP
2:30am - There is a foot in my face.
2:35am - Ryan switches with me, and I crawl in our big comfy childless bed.
almost 3am - Ryan has successfully put Rogan back in his crib, comes back to bed.
3:10am - Bella pukes in our room. Darn.
3:11am - I find it cause I stepped in it. She puked right in front of the bathroom where I was going for tissue to clean it. Thanks for making it easy to find, Bella.
3:12am - I swear a lot.
3:20am - Puke is picked up, foot is washed off... back to bed.
SLEEEEEP
5am - Kitty Battle. Fur flies, hissing (Bella), and high pitched squeaks (Patton). (This is their common morning thing. Usually Patton wants to play and Bella is not in the mood)
5:20am - alarm starts ringing... time to start a new day! Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment