Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Funny kid

Is every kid like this and I just don't know it? It is Rogan's goal in life right now to either be laughing himself or have you laughing. And if you start laughing, he will keep doing it cause he wants to keep making you laugh (I think that's pretty typical of kids). But he is such a goof! Whether it is dancing, peek-a-boo, hide and seek, chase, whatever. He is a happy kid.

Last night in the bath Rogan voluntarily began putting his face/mouth in the water... and tried to blow bubbles. In past swim lessons he has never blown bubbles, so this was new. Of course, I got excited. I leaned my entire body over and started blowing bubbles to show him. He did it several times, laughing a lot too. I'd say 3 times he successfully blew bubbles in the water. And another 10 times he either put his face too far in and it jolted him, or not far enough. Good first attempt though. Ryan heard the excitement and came in, but he didn't catch the good bubbles. Maybe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment