Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Went by in a flash!!

Wednesday: I took off work, but got sick at 3am, and was horizontal the entire day. puking. not fun. Rogan saw me get sick for the first time ever that morning. Ryan was getting ready. i ran into the bathroom, and of course he followed. afterwards it took a good 60 seconds for him to want to be near me again. kinda funny in retrospect.

Thursday: Feeling better, so we went to Champaign. So glad we did, since if we would have stayed in Naperville we didn't have any food. It was delish as always. And Rogan loves to play with my parents. Specifically, his Mimi, my mom. She's higher on the current Rogan Liking Meter than even Ryan. We had 2 days of "MIMI!!! MIMI???", which was a nice change from "MOMMY!?!?!". haha.

Friday: Curtis Orchard, lounging, lots of shopping. Yep, Ryan and I went out to get the doorbuster deals. We did a great job. I know I had fun, and I think he did too. He got some good stuff at least.


Here's our big guy at Curtis Orchard...

Saturday: back home in the afternoon, very chill day.

Sunday: more of the same. grocery shopping, putting up the tree, lots of playing with Rogan, and cleaning the house a bit.

Christmas is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment