Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Stuck!!

"Mommy??? I stuck!"

Rogan's new phrase. He likes to use it in the car, on our way home from daycare. Meaning he's "stuck" in his car seat, and can't get out.

My response... "mommy's stuck too, I'll get you out when we get home."

Rogan: "Home!!!... (pause 3 seconds)... Mommy??? I stuck!!"

it's a never ending cycle. But it's also quite cute.

Other fun Rogan phrases lately:
"Tee(3), nine, go!" (Counting, usually to jump off of something)
"two, two, two" (counting items)
"I see geese!!"
"I see Patton!" (our elusive black bat)
"I hear it!" (usually refering to a train or airplane, occasionally he specifies)
"k"
"yip" (yes)
"vroom" (playing with his cars)
"it's up high"
"i can't reach it"
"help"
"ee-ow" (meow)

... he's a funny kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment