Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Randoms

Life has been busy these days, but getting on the computer to blog hasn't been a top priority. Running after Rogan, cleaning, and sleeping... those have been on my to-do list for a while.

so here are some random thoughts today

-- I love fall. I love going to apple orchards, being outside with a light jacket, and pumpkins. I think we are going to carve our pumpkin this weekend. I'd like to toast the seeds... somehow. Need to google instructions.

--Rogan is getting so big. The talking, the attitude, the love. He's hilarious, he's energetic, and he's stubborn (sometimes). He definitely has learned how to get his point across when he wants something.

--We have NO plans this weekend. The first in a while. Excited to chill. There are so many things I need to do at home. here is my short list:
buy new couch pillows
move some of rogan's toys to the basement to clear up space in the family room
LAUNDRY... fold it, put it away.
clean our room. omg it's bad. it looks like our dressers threw up. clothes everywhere, belonging to all three of us. must remedy. and then must vaccuum once i can see the floor. i guess this goes along with LAUNDRY, but most of it is clean, and needs to be put away.

--i'm getting really excited for thanksgiving. i love stuffing. i love mashed potatoes. and i'll have a little dark meat turkey to round it all out. oh, and dont forget jello salad... i.e. strawberry jello, cream cheese/cool whip middle, and pretzel crust. my sis and I will have that polished off by friday night.

--thanksgiving means i get to see my sis! haven't seen her since before she started teaching. miss her!

-- first weekend in november is the chris cringle craft show in Champaign... which means if i can get there i can find cute wellmade things, AND could get rogan's name on some stuff.

-- i'm going to NYC next week for work! hurray a trip, hurray catching up with some college friends who live there. i will miss my guys, but they are best buds right now, so i know they will have a blast without me.

-- rumor is ipad3 will be out in spring 2012... might have to upgrade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment