Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rogan Sick Again

Yep. The ear infection is gone, but now a nasty stomach virus came to play. He started throwing up yesterday afternoon, and couldn't keep anything down. He's basically been a dirty mess for the past 24 hours. I feel so bad for him. He's definitely not feeling well. He's sleeping very lightly and is really fussy when he's awake. I was able to get some pedialite and bananas in him this afternoon so hopefully that turns things around.

Taking care of a sick crawler is no joke! I feel like i worked my butt off today. I'm up to my neck with laundry, he's gone through 6 outfits and pjs, 2 changes of bedding, and lots of towels from all the baths.

I hear all these stories of moms staying home with their kids and snuggling and watching movies all day... Not my kid. Despite his ickiness, he still insisted in climbing, crawling, playing, exploring... Why can't we just sit and read a book? So I chased him all over the house... Paper towels in one hand and a cup of pedialite in the other. Whew!

I did what I could to work from home today. Consequence is I have to go in super early tomorrow. But I'm glad I was able to be there for Rogan when he needed me. I should go to bed early tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment