Monday, November 15, 2010

Countdown to Thanksgiving!

Wow this year has gone fast. This past weekend was great. Rogan and I played while Ryan was out of town. My mom was up here Saturday and we had lunch with Grandad and Grammie, and then we got to go see a movie that night when Ryan was back home. Mom and I went to Morning Glory... very cute. Mom slept through the first 30 minutes, but she saw the important parts. oh mom, i luv ya. :)

Rogan's continuing his goal to crawl everywhere in the house. He started climbing the steps this weekend... so now gates are definitely a must. He has the cutest "look at me!!" face. He's also loving saying Mama. He says it all the time now. Ryan tried to get a few Dada's out of him... nope! (since he said Dada first, i don't feel so bad).

This week will be very chill. I started my Thanksgiving list today. It will be the first time we've hosted. I've got the menu, the grocery list, and the timeline for it all. Hopefully it goes well. If not, it's Rogan's fault. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment