Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WE HAVE LIFT OFF!

He did it! He CRAWLED! He saw what he wanted, and got it!

Last night Rogan and I were in his room putting away his clothes and putting his 9m and under clothes in storage. NOTE: the kid is in 18m clothes right now. He was on the floor with a book and some toys. My cell phone was slightly out of his reach. From sitting, he lunges forward and took 3 little baby crawls to get it! I WAS SO EXCITED! Immediately clothes sorting and organization stopped and we started practicing on the floor. I would place him an arms reach from me sitting, and he would come back to me! He did this twice before he got wind of my plan and got mad.

Granted… this crawling was only about 6 inches, but it’s SOMETHING! It’s something other than lunge, get stuck, fall. His legs and arms moved together!!! WOOO!

… we will be practicing again tonight. Hopefully I can get it on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment