Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swimming and TV

Went to swim lessons with Rogan again last night. After he gets used to the water he has a really good time. We splash, kick, play with squirty toys, and sing songs. It's tons of fun. He smiles at the other kids in class (who are all a little older than him). But I think he really likes it and it's stimulating for him. It's 30 minutes, and not once has he fussed. Though my mom thinks he's too young, I really like going and doing something different with him. It's not like I'm dunking him under water or throwing him off a diving board... we're just playing.

YAY for new TV!!! It's been a long summer without it. And for anyone who knows me even a little, they know that I love love love tv. Rogan goes to sleep around 7, so it's perfect timing to catch primetime TV!! if you haven't watched it, watch/DVR The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougartown tonight on ABC. I will be sitting down with a nice glass of wine and enjoying it tonight.

Today marks the 2 week mark since Rogan got his first tooth... come on tooth number 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment