Sunday, September 12, 2010

OUR TRIP TO VEGAS

At the Sigfried and Roy Tiger/Dolphin Habitat. We got 5 feet from a Dolphin. Very cool. (BTW this is the only picture of us together... we didn't take many pics on this trip, mostly because the camera was in my purse the whole time, which we lovingly refer to as "the abyss").
At the Tiger habitat at the Mirage... baby white tigers. So cute!
The atrium of our hotel... very soothing when you don't pay attention to the slot machines next to it.

Ah the Venetian... my favorite to look at. And it was right across the street from where we stayed.Took the monorail south to the MGM Grand one morning. The trouble I've found in going to Vegas, especially when you are the parent of a 6 month old... I'm very used to getting up at 5:30am CST... which is 3:30am Las Vegas time... so Ryan and I definitely made the most of our mornings when 90% of the people there were either walking back and hadn't been to bed yet, or fast asleep. I though this expression was better than smiling... don't know why. It was early, and I was in a goofy mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment