Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3 for 3!!!

Rogan sleeping through the night, that is. Three nights, no interuptions. Amazing!

I checked the calendar this morning, and Rogan has been "crib free" since Jan 8, 2012. So the whole process took about 2 months, but he has done so well!

The past few nights I've heard him rustle in the night. Sometimes he says something, sometimes I just hear a lot of rolling around as he resituates. But the key is that he put himself back to sleep. He didn't get up looking for me, and didn't need me to make it through the night. He has been putting himself back to sleep by himself since he was 6 months old, so we know he knows how to do it. It was just a matter of him getting back in the habit in a new bed. And dealing with his newfound freedom.

On top of his awesome sleeping through the night, he is also sleeping LATER!! We are definitely back to after 6am, which is all I ask for. This morning according to Ryan was 7:15, which he has only done a handful of times. I think the new warm weather and running around outside is contributing to his better sleeping. He's certainly growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment