Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm a DOOFUS!!

OMG I'm a Doofus.

Last night, before getting Rogan from daycare, I did a quick trip to meijer for a few things. It's on the way home, and very easy to pop in and get a few things before going home. I do it all. the. time.

This time, I loaded all my groceries from the cart to the trunk, wheeled the cart to the cart corral, and drove off pleasantly to get Rogan... LEAVING MY PURSE IN THE CART!!!

DOOFUS MOVE #1.

A huge mental meltdown ensued. After checking that it wasn't in the trunk with the groceries, I scooped Rogan up and hurried him out the door. I didn't let him finish playing or coax him into the car, we had to GO!! so he screamed, and screamed, and screamed. He fought me hard to get into his seat, and I yelled at him for the first time ever. On the way back to meijer there were a few times I thought he would throw up he was screaming so hard. But we got there. I cried a little after screaming at him, but we both pulled ourselves together to go into meijer. I will note that he is such a sweetheart. After I got him out he gave me a huge hug.

AND SOMEONE TURNED IN MY PURSE!! HURRAY, EVERYTHING WAS THERE. Still very emotional, shoe-less Rogan and I walked around meijer for a few minutes to calm down, and I let Rogan get a Minnie Mouse (he didn't want mickey, hmm, ok, whatever) figurine. He also gave me a hug whenever I asked for one. Such a sweeeeetie!

This morning I paid some bills. One of the bills doesn't have you mail a check, but rather write down your cc info and mail the stub back, which I did, and have done many times before. But this time, I'm 99% sure I mailed my cc with the stub!!

DOOFUS MOVE #2. So now I don't have a credit card. In 20 minutes when the mail gets picked up I'm going to try to go plead with the mailman to see if I can get my mail back, but I'm guessing it wont work, and I'll have to cancel my card.

FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment