Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rogan's New Hobby

Our friend's Lauren and Joe got Rogan a little mower for his first birthday. I really think pushing it around helped him learn how to walk. But now that he can walk... even run at times, pushing the mower gets a little tiring, and he'd rather do this. Note, he's smart. When he wants to be pushed he squats near the mower and then points to me. "huh?" he asks? And then we ride...


It has also become our new lounge chair




Ryan and I had a great double date with Lauren and Joe on Sunday night (yay 3 day weekend!). We went to dinner and then saw Bridesmaids, which we all thought was pretty funny. As I was getting dressed for the evening, Ryan thought the outfit below was too dressed up for our evening. But my reply was "I don't get out much", and didn't change clothes. Ryan was going to take a picture of me to send it to Lauren so that she could dress accordingly, but never did. When we met at dinner we realized just another reason we're friends. Purple and black are so hot this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment