Friday, April 22, 2011

Day off... Easter Prep

I have the day off today... so the morning was spent doing laundry and running a few errands... and then I picked up Rogan (since he is only good for 1 MAYBE 2 errands he went to daycare this morning). But I was able to get him early and we came home and played before afternoon nap... this is what he wanted to do before nap:




























After he went down for his nap, I went to work being the Easter Bunny... making sure everything is in order. I made him an easter BUCKET... another blog a read did this for her child... I think it is so cute, and maybe a little more "boy". Plus, anything I can personalize, I love. So that sold me right there. SPECIAL AGENT OSO, eggs filled with M&M Mini's, some Cadbury Eggs (a staple for Easter, thanks Cheryl), and some Pretzel Flipz... I wonder what he will go for first.
















I will repost this Sunday night with a picture of Rogan in his Easter clothes... but I always like to look at how Rogan was at each holiday last year... Here he is at Easter 2010 (before I started blogging a lot). He chose to spend pretty much the entire day asleep.




















And here we are as a family Easter 2010... if you ask me, we look tired, and Rogan is definitely over taking pictures. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment