Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Post from A to Z

Several blogs I read used this as their post the other day and I thought it was fun.

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: King!!! (up until a month ago it was a queen)

C. Chore you dislike: Vacuuming and dusting

D. Dogs: nope. Cats rule.

E. Essential start to your day: Kissing Ryan goodbye when I go to work.

F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or silver: White gold.

H. Height: 5'8

I. Instruments you play(ed): I think I had 3 piano lessons, violin for a year, clarinet for a year, saxophone for 5 years. And I used to play a mean recorder.

J. Job title: Quantitative Analyst / Assistant Trader

K. Kids: Rogan Wayne

L. Live: Illinois

M. Mom’s name: Judy

N. Nicknames: Trace, TJax, From college days: TEE-racey, Racey-T

O. Overnight hospital stays: Age 14: 2 nights diagnosed Type I Diabetic. Age 26: 2 nights, Rogan’s birth.

P. Pet peeves: People who come to work sick and then mope around the office.

Q. Quote from a movie: I have a lot of favorite movies. "happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat".

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: My little sister Kara is the best ever.

T. Time you wake up: Weekdays: Alarm goes off at 5:10am… I rarely get out of bed before 5:30. Weekends: Rogan wakes up between 6 and 6:30am.

U. Underwear: Victoria’s Secret

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets and asparagus

W. What makes you run late: I hate being late! If I am it is because of traffic, or failing to get Rogan (and all his stuff) packed and in the car on time.

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth and back

Y. Yummy food you make: I love to cook. I make pretty good enchiladas. Also corned beef hash.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I like the weird stuff. I’ve always been a fan of the reptile house, not sure why. They fascinate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment