Monday, February 14, 2011

Update...

First... happy valentines day! Rogan's first, (this time last year I was WISHING he'd be here already). But regardless, this year I have TWO great loves in my life. My guys are awesome. Rogan's V-day gift: sleeping until 6:20 this morning, pretty much without a single peep. Ryan sent flowers to my office (I LOVE THAT) and they are beautiful. He also got me Apple TV. It works with our iPad to stream movies to our TV rather than to just our iPad. It's pretty cool. I got him an external hard drive for his xbox. (it's what he wanted). and I'm cooking a nice home-made dinner and bought delicious desert.

Here are my guys... doing what they do best... cracking up.



In sad news, we lost my grandfather to cancer this past Tuesday, he was 81. He was a great influence in my life, and he will be greatly missed. He was diagnosed with esophageal cancer at Christmas time, it spread to his liver and stomach rapidly, and he died Feb 8th. He came up to Chicago frequently to see the show at the Drury Lane theater, they had season tickets. So Ryan and I were fortunate enough to have lunch with them whenever they were here.

Rogan and Grandad Easter 2010:

November 2010
Rest in Peace, Grandad. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment