Monday, December 13, 2010

Countdown to Christmas!!??

So much to do, so little time!! AAACK! Where does the time go? Wasn't it just Thanksgiving? Regardless, with less than 2 weeks to Christmas there is so much to do!

Am I finished shopping?? No.
Is the Christmas tree up? No. (primarily because I think Rogan will attack all lights and ornaments, but I AM PUTTING IT UP TONIGHT).
Have we gone to see Santa? No.
Have I wrapped gifts? (Seeing that I'm not even done shopping this answer should be obvious.)
Have I baked the cookies I will need for Thursday at work? No.

Good news is the house is in decent shape and we have very little planned for this week/weekend so we should be able to get it all done with little stress.

In Rogan news: he's started standing on his own! Or rather he lets go of whatever he's holding onto and then uneasily stands there for 2 seconds before he lands on his butt. But it's really cute.

UPDATE: Going to see Santa tonight... hoping Rogan likes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment